Say “Thank You” with Bridesmaid Boxes from MYMIMISTAR
If you’re getting married and looking for the perfect gift for your bridesmaids, bridesmaid boxes from MYMIMISTAR are a fabulous choice. Your bridesmaid gifts are a thoughtful token of your appreciation for these special ladies, and they’ll love receiving boxes of fun items to discover and enjoy.
Tips Regarding Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
A gift such as a bridesmaid gift box is a beautiful way to say “thank you” to the people who have agreed to be part of your wedding. Your bridesmaids will devote a good deal of time, effort, attention, and money to making your big day perfect, from helping with the shower to purchasing clothes and much more. A unique gift can let them know how much you care. Here are a few pointers for selecting the perfect gift.
- Choose something functional. You can’t go wrong with a gift your recipient can use. Most people already have too many things that they don’t use, so avoid adding to the clutter. Our gift boxes are perfect because they contain items that are both useful and luxurious, allowing your bridesmaids to pamper themselves and actually use the products in the box.
- Think twice about gifts that say “bridesmaid.” Gifts that feature the word “bridesmaid” on them, such as robes or bags, for example, will likely only be useful for the wedding. After that, they will be relegated to the back of the closet, never to be used again. These items can certainly be fun but avoid making them the main gift. If you’d like to personalise, consider using the bridesmaid’s name instead.
- Stick to gifts of equal value or size. You don’t want anyone to feel left out. While personalised gifts are always welcome, make sure that they are all roughly the same in value. Gift boxes all around are an easy way to accomplish this. The only exception is your maid of honour, for whom you can buy something special. Your maid of honour does, after all, have an honorary role.
What You Should Know About Bridesmaid Gifts
Once you’ve chosen the perfect gift for your bridesmaids, there are a few other decisions to make, such as when the best time is to present them with their gifts. If you’re unsure, one of the following times should work just fine.
- A few days before the wedding. At some point in these few days – perhaps at your bachelorette party – it’s appropriate to go ahead and give your bridesmaids their gifts. Be sure to choose this timing if you are giving them something that you’d like them to wear for your wedding, such as jewellery, a monogrammed robe, or a gift box with items they can use to pamper themselves before the ceremony.
- At the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner is another good time to present bridesmaid gifts. It’s convenient because all your bridesmaids will be there, and it frees you up from having to worry about managing gifting in the hours right before your ceremony. Consider handing them over at the end of the evening just before your guests leave so that they don’t have to put up with it throughout the dinner.
- On the big day. Some brides choose to give out their bridesmaid gifts on the day of the wedding. For example, if your ceremony will take place at night, you may be planning a brunch or luncheon beforehand; this may be a perfect time for gift-giving. If you have bridesmaids who will arrive late the night before your wedding or on the same day, this can also be a good time to give them their presents.
Related Services We Provide to Bridesmaid Proposal Gifts
We offer a range of gift boxes appropriate for the women in your wedding party. A few of your options include:
- Be My Bridesmaid Gift Box. There’s no sweeter way to ask a close friend or family member to be one of your bridesmaids than with our lovely Be My Bridesmaid Gift Box. This bridesmaid proposal box includes a rose gold-coloured stainless steel tumbler personalised with the word “Bridesmaid,” “Maid of Honour,” or your bridesmaid’s name; a Coconut-Lime soy candle, a dried flower bunch, and a personalised card.
- Bridesmaid Pamper Pack. This luxurious gift box lets your bridesmaids know how much you appreciate them. The Bridesmaid Pamper Pack is stuffed with Rose Goat’s Milk Soap, Grapefruit Sugar Scrub, Lemongrass and Mint Bath Salt, Lemon Ginger Tea, and a Sandalwood soy candle so that your bridesmaids can treat themselves to an evening of relaxation and enjoyment.
- Maid of Honour Gift Box. If you’re looking for maid of honour gift ideas, look no further. Your maid of honour deserves the absolute best, so treat her to our Maid of Honour Gift Box, filled with fun items to help her pamper herself: a Flower Garden Bath Bomb, Calm Body Oil, Rose Plant-Based Soap, and our Love Tea featuring peppermint, lavender, rose, calendula, and more. We’ll also include a personalised greeting card and place all of it inside a gift box tied beautifully with ribbon.
At MYMIMISTAR, we offer a wide range of gift boxes for various occasions. We create thoughtful boxes made with love to be eco-friendly and luxurious for the people receiving them. We have several bridesmaid box ideas to help you find the perfect gifts. Whether you’re looking for a simple yet elegant gift for each of your bridesmaids or an incredibly special maid of honour gift box, we can help.
Contact us today if you require any advice or have questions about our products. We'd love to hear from you.